We are all challenged every day with change. When change comes, we must pivot to the new reality, which for this year will be the “FRIENDS OF PALLIATIVE CARE GOLF DAY”. YES we are doing it! We need our friends and we need Palliative Care. We know BCC is able to safely manage the golf course under the current restrictions set by the Provincial and local health authorities and through working with them we believe we can have our friends come together and enjoy a golf day. Yes it will look different, but we can still enjoy some of what you have come to expect from us.
This is what we know for sure now under the current rules, we must manage all pinch points to keep proper distance:
- Scheduled staggered tee times for all golf teams on both Tuesday, September 1st and Wednesday, September 2nd
- Upon arrival, each team will be given their bag tags, a welcome gift, snacks and be sent on course
- Lunch, snacks and beverages to be provided on course
- On course prizes to be won
- Sealed envelope auction
- Stay tuned for further updates and watch for your golf itinerary in the mail in August for your exact tee time and event day details!